full touch screen macbook. this i would buy!!!
Monday, January 28, 2008
Friday, January 25, 2008
Sunday, January 20, 2008
ellen page seems to have a amazing ability of choosing intriguing and interesting films to star in.
the website of the film allows you to download the ENTIRE shoot and the soundtrack (by Broken Social Scene) for the film and re-edit it yourself.
unfortunately there is no uk release date yet
Wednesday, January 16, 2008
apple tv - looking more attractive than before
time capsule - brilliant idea. when im in a household with more than one mac this is a must buy
macbook air - whats the point? i dont get it. yes its ultra-portable but so is a macbook which is more powerful and cheaper. it has no disc drive, no ethernet, no firewire. what are you going to do with this thing?
ipod touch upgrade for $20 - ridiculous!!!
Saturday, January 12, 2008
just cause i know some people i know have updated puters recently or are planning too heres my top mac apps for people to try.
in no particular order
1. Growl - allows you to set notifications when pretty much anything happens on your computer.
2. MarsEdit - blog editting greatness
3. NetNewsWire - for RSS feed collection, now FREE.
4. Camino - fastest most stable web browser ever.
5. Transmission - clean and quick torrent program.
6. Amnesty Singles - for those with slower computers avoid running power hungry dashboard by converting widgets to stand alone apps
7. Scrivener - writing any kind of essay or thesis?? you can not afford to be without this
8. Perian - adds codecs for everything into quicktime. Also for video playback see VLC and NicePlayer
9. Salling Clicker - control your computer with your mobile phone (require bluetooth)
10. BluePhoneElite - receive and reply to text messages from your computer.
11. Little Snitch - see what on your computer is trying to connect the internet and allow or deny it
12. Quicksilver - general program launcher and swiss army knife
13. PeerGuardian - stops known nasty people from connecting to your torrent downloads
Friday, January 11, 2008
2007 Darwin Award winner announced: "The winner of the 2007 Darwin Award has been announced. The Darwin Awards go to people have removed themselves from the gene pool by killing themselves or making themselves sterile.
The prize has gone to 'The Enema Within' - the story of a man named Keith (58) who was addicted to alcoholic enemas. He died after having two 1.5 litre bottles of sherry (over 100 fluid ounces) poured into his rectum.
When toxicologists examined Keith, he was found to have a blood alcohol level of 0.47%.
Monday, January 07, 2008
Sunday, January 06, 2008